2024 Digital Planner in Iris
Kickstart your year with intention — digitally. For those who enjoy planning on-the-go, we’ve taken the best features of our 2024 Personal Planner and turned it digital. Manage your goals, tasks and important appointments with our 2024 Digital Planner!
- Interactive PDF file with internal hyperlinks for ease of navigation
- Select from 3 shades: Iris, Daffodil, Pine
- Each Digital Planner comes with a Digital Sticker Pack. 60+ Digital Stickers to brighten up your pages
- Best used with a tablet and stylus, import them on your devices and plan away
- Apps for iPad & iOS devices: GoodNotes (recommended), Notability (recommended), CollaNote, Flexcil
- Apps for Android devices: NoteShelf
- Use internal hyperlinks to make navigating between sections a breeze
- Add our digital stickers, GIFs or your own photos to brighten up the pages
- Add new pages and customise your planner by using our templates (blank, lined, dotted, gridded), for your extra notes and reminders.
- Fill up the Mid-Year and End-Year Check In as you create new memories, and you’ll have a wonderful archive to look back on at the end of the year.
THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Start each month with vibrant and inspiring monthly openers. 12 different illustrations and motivational prompts throughout the year, with brand new activities designed to help you make time for self-care.
MONTHLY & WEEKLY OVERVIEWS: Set to-dos and note down your month’s appointments. Minimal & functional layouts with built-in mood and habit trackers. Now with increased writing space, 52 inspirational quotes and new sections for goal-setting and pasting encouraging stickers.
DIGITAL STICKERS: Make your days brighter with 60+ stickers. From illustrations to quotes, there’s something for every occasion.
Note: Upon successfully checking out, you will receive a zip file in your email used to check out. Do check your spam inbox as well. This zip file includes both the 2024 Digital Planner and stickers — save this zip file in your Files before importing the PDF in your respective notetaking apps.
For more information, refer to our FAQ page here.