Kaweco Skyline Sport Gel Roller Pen: Mint
Established in 1883, Kaweco makes writing instruments of the best class materials and components. Till date, each pen is assembled by skilled craftsmen at its factory in Nuremberg, Germany.
Here's why we love it:
- Small and lightweight: This pocket pen is ideal when you are always on-the-go. It measures 10.5 cm when closed, and extends to a normal size of 13 cm when the cap is mounted.
- Smooth writing: The ink flows uninterruptedly over the ceramic ball onto the paper surface, for an effortless & pleasant writing experience.
- Classic shape: Utilising Kaweco’s same classic design since 1935, the pen's chunky profile gives this pen a presence in the hand, making it a real joy to hold!
- Made to last: The body is made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS/macrolon plastic.
- It’s about the details: Embellished with a silver logo on the top, with silver embossing on the side. The cap’s octagonal design also prevents the pen from rolling off flat surfaces!
- Ink colour: Black
- Filling mechanism: Parker-style G2 refill
- Length: 10.5cm (capped), 13cm (mounted)
- Grip diameter: 8.9mm