Kaweco Skyline Sport Push Pencil: Mint
Established in 1883, Kaweco makes writing instruments of the best class materials and components. Till date, each one is assembled by skilled craftsmen at its factory in Nuremberg, Germany.
Here's why we love it:
- Precise mechanism: Due to the push mechanism, the refill is never dull and therefore perfect for travelling, as you never have to re-sharpen it. The wide barrel protects the lead from cracking.
- Small and lightweight: At 10.5cm, this mechanical pencil is ideal when you are always on-the-go.
- Classic shape: Utilising Kaweco’s same classic design since 1935, the pen's chunky profile gives this pencil a presence in the hand, making it a real joy to hold!
- Made to last: The body is made from tough but exceptionally lightweight ABS/macrolon plastic.
- It’s about the details: Embellished with a silver logo on the top, with silver embossing on the side.
- Filling mechanism: 0.7mm lead
- Comes pre-filled with Kaweco’s medium hardness HB lead
- Length: 10.5cm
- Grip diameter: 8.9mm